- ' The military came into power by the bullet, no ballot will move them' WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM.
- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
A programme similar to the recently introduced national pledge in schools should be developed for civil servants so that they become patriotic and service oriented, Home Affairs Deputy Minister Cde Obedingwa Mguni said yesterday. He said the mindset of some civil servants had been poisoned by the 2008 economic hardships and needed to be socially re-engineered. “After that 2008 saga we see that some people within the Government sector — their mindset — is no…Read More