- MUTARE CENTRAL , Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) officer allegedly murdered his own mother over cigarettes dispute yesterday.
- STATE PENSION AGE SET TO RISE to 68 in Treasury’s ‘big bazooka’ cash grab
- CASH STRAPPED ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT suspected to be readying for money printing as govt turns to Treasury bills, bonds
- YEAR 5 STUDENT DOCTOR 27 at Mpilo Central Hospital, heavily assaulted 2 men he busted having sex with his pregnant lover at a city lodge and flat respectively.
- SICK AND TIRED OF BEING BROKE AND HUNGRY , Zimbabwean, 30 hangs himself in Ditladi village Botswana.
POLICE “must do their job” when faced with violent protests being advocated by opposition political parties and shadowy groups in the country, British Ambassador to Zimbabwe, Ms Catriona Laing, said yesterday. She said while the police should be impartial when executing their duties, protestors should know that any democratic country abhorred burning of properties, looting of shops and attacks on innocent people. Ms Laing was speaking after paying a courtesy call on Information, Media and…Read More