- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
THE rapid increase in diabetes cases and the poor pass rate in schools has been directly linked to the country’s dietary staple — isitshwala/sadza. According to the Ministry of Health and Child Care, diabetes cases have increased by 300 percent over the past 10 years and one in every three children are stunted in Zimbabwe, while an organisation promoting healthy eating has revealed that micronutrient deficiency as a result of an unbalanced diet lowers intelligence…Read More