- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Flamboyant businessman and Zimbabwe Football Association president, Philip Chiyangwa has lashed out at the country’s political leadership, saying they were responsible for the current decay, telling them to go to hell. Chiyangwa demanded that political leaders should not put barriers in front of those trying to get the economy running and make money. “Please, they must get the hell out of our way,” he thundered in a short video that has since gone viral….Read More