- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
Exiled Chimurenga music legend Thomas Mapfumo has said his colleague Oliver Mtukudzi is allowing himself to be used by the oppressive regime of President Robert Mugabe and his ruling Zanu-PF party. On Wednesday the much-loved Mtukudzi performed for around 15 minutes at the so-called million-man march organised by the Zanu-PF Youth League to show support for their 92-year-old leader who is battling to contain factionalism in his party over his successor. About 50 000 party…Read More