- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
Three boys from Mudzi who allegedly rolled two big stones into the middle of the Harare-Nyamapanda highway, causing the road traffic accident that killed 15 people last week, have been arrested. The accused minors who are aged 12, 14 and 16 from Chief Nyamukoho’s area, were arrested by police in Kotwa after one of them reportedly confessed to causing the accident. Police spokesperson Chief Superintendent Paul Nyathi yesterday confirmed the development, saying…Read More