- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
Mugabe’s decision to place the ‘Joint Operations Command (Joc)’ on high alert is typically, evidence of how vindictive the brutal leader can be. He is a ruthless man whose leadership thrives on the people’s blood and ready to do anything in order to maintain a firm grip on power. lest we forget, in March 2008, Zimbabwe experienced a tumultous time, because of unprecedented electoral violence before and post the 29 March 2008 general election….Read More