- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
Mugabe’s decision to place the ‘Joint Operations Command (Joc)’ on high alert is typically, evidence of how vindictive the brutal leader can be. He is a ruthless man whose leadership thrives on the people’s blood and ready to do anything in order to maintain a firm grip on power. lest we forget, in March 2008, Zimbabwe experienced a tumultous time, because of unprecedented electoral violence before and post the 29 March 2008 general election….Read More