- MDC top lawyer, Beatrice Mtetwa, blames MDC's culture of investing a lot of authority in an individual, creating dictators in the party'.
- Mpilo Central Hospital's clinical director Dr Solwayo Ngwenya has since been appointed the hospital's acting chief executive officer.
- Boris Johnson has been forced to remain in self-isolation with a temperature after testing positive for coronavirus last week.
- Mwonzora says MDC VPs Biti and Ncube are misleading Chamisa as they do not qualify to stand for posts at congress proposed in three months.
- CORONA VIRUS -485 people were arrested countrywide for disregarding the 21-day lockdown that requires them to stay at home.
Police national spokesperson Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba said the charges arose from various decisions he made as PG since his appointment. These included the decision to drop charges against senior Zupco officials in 2008, among them then chief executive officer Bright Matonga and former board chair Charles Nherera. “I confirm that he has been arrested for abuse of office as a public officer, or alternatively, defeating the course of justice. This emanates from…Read More