- 17,089 UK CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES as number of UK deaths rises above 1,000 after 260 deaths up from 759 on Friday.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
- DYSON HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM THE UK government for 10,000 ventilators to support efforts by the country's National Health Service to treat coronavirus patients.
- US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS ORDERED GENERAL MOTORS TO MAKE VENTILATORS ventilators for coronavirus patients after attacking the car giant's chief executive.
The financial situation in a broke Zimbabwe is in chaos after negotiations between the fired Zimbabwe Vice President Joice Mujuru and the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe , designed to halt the Zimbabwe People First leader’s court action against Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe in order to block the introduction of the controversial bond notes fell through. The introduction of controversial bond notes due in November 2016 has been thrown into further disarray after, according to…Read More