- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
- ZIMBABWEAN DOCTOR PETER MAGOMBEYI , a young was kidnapped by three men and disappeared on Saturday, and hasnt been heard from since Saturday
PROSECUTORS were last week ordered to furnish transport ministry permanent secretary, Munesushe Munodawafa, with a trial date by next month, failing which the official would be freed. Munodawafa is charged with criminal abuse of office. Magistrate, Elijah Makomo, last Wednesday said the State’s failure to name a trial date would result in charges against Munodawafa being withdrawn. Makomo said it was reasonable for the permanent secretary to contest further remand as he has been subjected…Read More