- Bulawayo’s Pumula North suburb machetes gangs where they are allegedly attacking residents and selling drugs to school children.
- SUSPECTED poisoned 400g Pilchards in SA Tomato Sauce products batch codes starting with ZST2 and ZSC2 recalled
- HIGH COURT reverses 43 prospective nurses recruitment 2018 ban by the Harare Central Hospital School of Nursing,
- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
PROSECUTORS were last week ordered to furnish transport ministry permanent secretary, Munesushe Munodawafa, with a trial date by next month, failing which the official would be freed. Munodawafa is charged with criminal abuse of office. Magistrate, Elijah Makomo, last Wednesday said the State’s failure to name a trial date would result in charges against Munodawafa being withdrawn. Makomo said it was reasonable for the permanent secretary to contest further remand as he has been subjected…Read More