- 'IT WILL BE MANDATORY FOR newly qualified teachers to know at least four of the 16 Zimbabwe’s official languages'-Professor Amon Murwira
- ' MDC protests were banned, because of MDC-Alliance’s incitement of violence and contraband of catapults and stones'-Sibusiso Moyo
- MDC PLEADS WITH International community to haul Mnangagwa to the ICC over human rights abuses
- Kambarami abducted ,dreadlocks shaved off with glass, MDC chair Tabitha and 7 others arrested, ex VP, Mphoko fled Zacc at high speed, Ndiweni jailed 18 months
- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
Morgan Tsvangirai today announced his shadow Cabinet that he said will work hard in crafting and articulating alternative policies and programmes for the country. He announced his shadow cabinet before the party’s national executive committee that met in Harare today to discuss the national crisis, adding that he had no doubt about the capacity of the men and women he had appointed.President Tsvangirai stressed to the executive that the shadow Cabinet will not…Read More