- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
BIKITA man allegedly whipped his 13-year-old son to death for farting while the family was having supper, police have confirmed. Inspector Charity Mazula of Masvingo police said the boy’s father, Solomon Musavengana, was arrested for the fatal assault that occurred on Sunday at around 8PM. She identified the deceased as Munyaradzi Musavengana of Musavengana Village under Chief Mukanganwi. “I can confirm the death of Munyaradzi Musavengana after he was whipped by the father, Solomon Musavengana,…Read More