- 'Angola’s ex-president Dos Santos’ defends his son and ex central bank gov over embezzling US$500 million from Angola's ’s sovereign wealth fund'.
- 'Lesotho’s ruling party gave PM Thabane an ultimatum to resign by yesterday after his wife was charged with the murder of her rival'.
- A GURUVE ZIMBABWE WOMAN (29) SCALDED HER HUSBAND WITH HOT water after he caught her being intimate with her boyfriend in an outside toilet..
- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
A 38-year-old Zimbabwean woman who was arrested by South African police last week in connection with the smuggling of drugs worth R2 million into that country via Beitbridge Border Post has been denied bail by a Musina Magistrate court.Sources close to the case said that, Mavis Thundeza had been remanded in custody to June 6 for trial.“The suspect aged 38 year who was arrested at the border with crystal meth appeared today before Musina Magistrate…Read More