- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Zimbabwe Republic Police seem to have withdrawn their numerous roadblocks along Luveve Road in Bulawayo. Reports reaching Bulawayo24.com early morning indicate that permanent check points notable Luveve Rail crossing and Mzilikazi Filling station have been deserted. “There is no single roadblock along Luveve road all the way to town this morning. Its surprising” a journalist with a Bulawayo daily paper said. Normally there are about five roadblocks along the routine, a situation that irks transport…Read More