- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
A POLICEMAN stationed in Jotsholo, Lupane, died on the spot after being stabbed once with an okapi knife by a man he was trying to arrest on New Year’s Day. Fraud Dlamini, 26, of Mzola area under Chief Menyezwa allegedly stabbed Constable Tafadzwa Virira in the chest, resulting in his death, national police spokesperson Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba said. “I can confirm receiving a report of a police officer, stationed at Jotsholo Police Station…Read More