- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
Zimbabwe Republic Police, (ZRP) have acknowledged receipt of a request from unemployed graduates seeking permission to march across Harare. Unsurprisingly so, the ZRP force has turned down the graduates request, arguing that a march across the CBD will disrupt vehicle and human traffic flow, while urging the graduates to pursue other means of submitting their petitions to relevant authorities. The response came from the Harare District Chief Superintendent Officer Commanding Police, N. Saunyama….Read More