- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Zimbabwe Republic Police, (ZRP) have acknowledged receipt of a request from unemployed graduates seeking permission to march across Harare. Unsurprisingly so, the ZRP force has turned down the graduates request, arguing that a march across the CBD will disrupt vehicle and human traffic flow, while urging the graduates to pursue other means of submitting their petitions to relevant authorities. The response came from the Harare District Chief Superintendent Officer Commanding Police, N. Saunyama….Read More