- ZIMBABWEAN, UK CHILDREN'S HOMES worker Tatenda Shoniwa groomed girl, 17, into sex.
- BULAWAYO BOY SCOUTS TROOP LEADER accused of sexually abusing young boys for the past 40 years.
- A GLOBAL study has ranked Zimbabwe's education as one of the most expensive, which is leading to a rise in school dropouts.
- ZANU-PF MP DEMANDS 'ChineseMustGo' police operation
- ZIMBABWE'S MILITARY in embarrassing outing at Russia's army games
AN ANGRY President Robert Mugabe has ordered an investigation into a complaint by Higher Education minister Professor Jonathan Moyo that the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (Zacc)’s investigation of his ministry is “factional and malicious”. Moyo, his deputy Godfrey Gandawa and the Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (Zimdef) chief executive officer Fredrick Mandizvidza were saved from arrest by Mugabe on Wednesday during dramatic scenes at the Zanu-PF party headquarters. The Tsholotsho North MP has named Vice-President Emmerson…Read More