- 'As long as Mnangagwa is there, we shall remain under the auspices of a dictator, He will go whether he likes it or not. This is not his mother's country,'-Job Sikhala MDC deputy national chairperson
- Jonathan Moyo is seeking to apologise to VP Chiwenga after accusing him of using a ghost writer for his doctoral thesis.
- LACK OF FUEL and kombis plus fare increase up to $8-to $15 per trip force sores of commuters in Bulawayo to board open trucks and walk home.
- ACCIDENT: A boy (9) died after he was hit by a kombi at the intersection of 3rd Avenue and Fort Street in Bulawayo.
- SUSPENDED ZANU PFdeputy youth secretary Lewis Matutu has been stripped of his Kwekwe farm which he had violently grabbed from Onisimo Zhavairo with the help of over 20 ruling party youths.
OPPOSITION MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai has been rushed to South Africa for treatment over a yet-to-be disclosed ailment. In a statement yesterday, the party’s secretary-general, Douglas Mwonzora, said Tsvangirai was flown out early this week. “Tsvangirai was taken ill. On the advice of doctors, he had to travel to South Africa for treatment. Yesterday (Wednesday) he successfully underwent a medical procedure and is recuperating well in South Africa,” he said without disclosing further details, including…Read More