- TWO Zimbabwe Honda Fit pirate taxi drivers regularly offered lifts then robbed Bulawayo passengers of money, bank cards and phones at gunpoint.
- THREE armed Zimbabweans steal US$180 000 from Mr Farai Vengesai (27) , a Nketa 6, Bulawayo man,visiting relatives in Killarney suburb.
- FALSE MEDIA ALERT, brings hundreds Zimbabwe students to Zanu PF HQ, then sealed off as military conducted a bomb sweep
- DETHRONED Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni, has left the country for the United Kingdom for a cataract operation, after eye surgery in Bulawayo
- 'Zanu PF Gokwe MP Chanda (41) and Ward 13 Councillor Chirongoma (34) arrested for extortion and stealing food aid'.
AT least 20% of sex workers are HIV positive with calls being made to include this key sector in the country’s HIV and AIDS programming. This was revealed by the Centre for Sexual Health and HIV AIDS Research at a Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights HIV media forum in Harare Monday. Sibongile Mtetwa of the Sexual Health rights lobby group said if not included in the national HIV programming, sex workers would continue to spread…Read More