- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
VICTORIA FALLS – Government has waived its controversial indigenisation policy to pave way for the recapitalisation of troubled national airline, Air Zimbabwe. Enacted in 2008, indigenisation regulations compel all foreign- owned businesses to cede 51 percent of their shareholding to black Zimbabweans.Transport minister Joram Gumbo on Thursday said the country’s black empowerment laws will not apply to Air Zimbabwe, as government intensifies efforts to secure an investor for the national flag carrier. “In regards to…Read More