- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Dear Editor I refer to the article below published in Newsday on Friday 21 October with the headline ZANU PF must win Norton at all costs; VP . I presume their report is true and factual. As a white Zimbabwean committed to this country I am appalled by the language attributed to Vice President Munanagwa. He has clearly used racist and threatening language. In his view white people remain excluded from farming ,and should…Read More