- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko has challenged the nation to address past human rights violations through dialogue, truth telling and forgiveness for national healing to succeed. He said this would address the root cause of physical, emotional and traumatic experiences and mend broken relations. Presenting a topic at the National Defence College on National Healing, Peace and Reconciliation, VP Mphoko said threats to national security such as tribalism, politics, hunger colonisation, economic issues and mistrust needed…Read More