- LACK OF FUEL and kombis plus fare increase up to $8-to $15 per trip force sores of commuters in Bulawayo to board open trucks and walk home.
- ACCIDENT: A boy (9) died after he was hit by a kombi at the intersection of 3rd Avenue and Fort Street in Bulawayo.
- SUSPENDED ZANU PFdeputy youth secretary Lewis Matutu has been stripped of his Kwekwe farm which he had violently grabbed from Onisimo Zhavairo with the help of over 20 ruling party youths.
- THREE BULAWAYO LOVINGDALE SURBURB ZIMBABWEAN friends axed a man to death after he overpowered them in defence of his female neighbour.
- 'A Zimbabwe prophet from Maphisa raped an 18-year-old teenager under the pretext of healing her and infected her with an STI '.
Last Friday, we got to know that this National Election Reform Agenda (NERA) is all about looting, violence, robbery and arson. What else can we expect from the likes of Joice Mujuru, Morgan Tsvangirai, Welshmen Ncube, Cosmas Muponda, Gilbert Dzikiti, Denford Musiyarira, Marcellina Chikasha, Barbara Nyagomo, Maxwell Shumba, Farai Mbira, Joseph Busha, and Jacob Ngarivhume; who try to pass off their robbery tactics as political coalition and activism? Joice Mujuru: Burning herself out…Read More