- Bulawayo’s Pumula North suburb machetes gangs where they are allegedly attacking residents and selling drugs to school children.
- SUSPECTED poisoned 400g Pilchards in SA Tomato Sauce products batch codes starting with ZST2 and ZSC2 recalled
- HIGH COURT reverses 43 prospective nurses recruitment 2018 ban by the Harare Central Hospital School of Nursing,
- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
Police in Mvurwi foiled a demonstration under the banner of the National Electoral Reforms Agenda (NERA) that was scheduled for today Saturday the 17th of September. Police denied permission for the demonstration citing manpower shortage. Surprisingly by 7am in the morning there was a heavy police presence at the the Salvation Army church where the march was scheduled to begin and at the shops where the marchers where supposed to pass by. Police could…Read More