- 'Angola’s ex-president Dos Santos’ defends his son and ex central bank gov over embezzling US$500 million from Angola's ’s sovereign wealth fund'.
- 'Lesotho’s ruling party gave PM Thabane an ultimatum to resign by yesterday after his wife was charged with the murder of her rival'.
- A GURUVE ZIMBABWE WOMAN (29) SCALDED HER HUSBAND WITH HOT water after he caught her being intimate with her boyfriend in an outside toilet..
- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
Anti-riot police in Harare on Saturday besieged the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions ( ZCTU) offices before the start of the demo, briefly arresting top officials before releasing them. ZCTU’s department of information revealed that on Saturday truckloads of heavily armed police officers in vans were moving along the roads leading to the ZCTU offices in Harare chanting songs. “They were supported by Israel made anti-riot tanks intimidating the would be demonstrators. An army helicopter…Read More