- ZIMBABWEAN, UK CHILDREN'S HOMES worker Tatenda Shoniwa groomed girl, 17, into sex.
- BULAWAYO BOY SCOUTS TROOP LEADER accused of sexually abusing young boys for the past 40 years.
- A GLOBAL study has ranked Zimbabwe's education as one of the most expensive, which is leading to a rise in school dropouts.
- ZANU-PF MP DEMANDS 'ChineseMustGo' police operation
- ZIMBABWE'S MILITARY in embarrassing outing at Russia's army games
The troubled Zimbabwe Government has declared the dissolution of Zimbabwe Football Association (Zifa) by the Zifa President, Robert Mugabe’s nephew, Phillip Chiyangwa during an extra ordinary general meeting, null and void. The Zifa Extraordinary General meeting on 4th June 2016 failed to be conducted in a legal manner, hence Zimbabwe’s Sport and Recreation Commission failed to deregister the ‘dissolved’ Zifa,. By the same token, this revelation renders the formation of National Football Association of Zimbabwe (NAFZ) as an illegal act. The Minister…Read More