- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
Cabinet has directed licencing authority to cancel licences of non compliant business within their respective sectors of the economy to ensure compliance with the Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment Act. The compliance is expected to be with effect from April 1, 2016. Government had given foreign owned businesses up to March 31 to submit their indigenisation compliance plans. Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment Minister Patrick Zhuwao told journalists that Cabinet had resolved to withdraw the…Read More