- DOG and donkey meat in Bulawayo, now several Harare butcheries closed down for using embalming chemicals as meat preservatives,-take away anyone?
- ISRAELI PM BENJAMIN NETANYAHU CHARGED with fraud, breach of trust ,corruption and bribery
- High Court Judge allows Mugabe's cousin, Ignatius Chombo's passport, to be released to him
- FORMER SOUTH AFRICA STATE SECURITY MINISTER Bongani Bongo was arrested on Thursday on charges of corruption.
- LIST OF RENAMED BULAWAYO AND HARARE roads after Emmerson Mnangagwa, John Landa Nkomo, Queen Lozikeyi and South Africa's Oliver Tambo.
Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko has challenged the nation to address past human rights violations through dialogue, truth telling and forgiveness for national healing to succeed. He said this would address the root cause of physical, emotional and traumatic experiences and mend broken relations. Presenting a topic at the National Defence College on National Healing, Peace and Reconciliation, VP Mphoko said threats to national security such as tribalism, politics, hunger colonisation, economic issues and mistrust needed…Read More