- US$98k fraud at Bulawayo milling company
- SHARE SWAP EXPOSES TAGWIREI'S vast web
- ZIMBABWE IS SET TO MISS OUT ON THE COVID-19 DEBT RELIEF specifically set aside by the European Union for African countries because of its bad debtor tag.
- VICE PRESIDENT CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE Marry has filed an urgent High Court application seeking the release of her passport to allow her to receive urgent medical attention in South Africa. This comes after Marry was diagnosed with lymphoedema - a condition which her doctors describe as a build-up of fluids in body tissues that can no longer be drained, causing massive swelling.
- MDC ALLIANCE VICE PRESIDENT AND LAWYER TENDAI BITI WAS ARRESTED and charged with assault on Friday after attending a police station by appointment.
The Zimbabwe Defence Forces are aware of machinations by Zimbabwe’s enemies to destablise the country using local elements and that such plots will come to naught. The country’s security forces said the same plots were fomented during the liberation struggle but failed. In an interview on the sidelines of the 36th Independence day celebrations at the National Sports Stadium in Harare yesterday, the ZDF Commander General Constantine Chiwenga said the security forces were on high…Read More