- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Our beloved country, Zimbabwe, is in crisis and we can confirm that we now have a leaderless and rudderless failed state which needs immediate emergency rescue. There is no doubt in our minds at PDP that it will be only when the ZANU (PF) coterie is dismissed from government by the people that we can begin to build a new democratic state which not only respects the rights of every citizen called Zimbabwean, but creates…Read More