- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
National Vendors’ Union of Zimbabwe (Navuz) chairperson Stern Zvorwadza has handed himself over to the police following reports that he was wanted for his involvement in demonstrations held countrywide this week. His lawyer, Obey Shava of Mbidzo, Muchadehama and Makoni Legal Practitioners, confirmed Zvorwadza presented himself to the police yesterday. “He was today (yesterday) summoned to the police for his involvement with the masses who demonstrated this week. It is surprising why my client…Read More