- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
National Vendors’ Union of Zimbabwe (Navuz) chairperson Stern Zvorwadza has handed himself over to the police following reports that he was wanted for his involvement in demonstrations held countrywide this week. His lawyer, Obey Shava of Mbidzo, Muchadehama and Makoni Legal Practitioners, confirmed Zvorwadza presented himself to the police yesterday. “He was today (yesterday) summoned to the police for his involvement with the masses who demonstrated this week. It is surprising why my client…Read More