- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
Zifa president Phillip Chiyangwa is set to lose property from his Borrowdale mansion after the now-defunct USobtained a writ of execution against him to recover over US$4 million in debts. In a letter addressed to the Sheriff dated December 10, 2015, Interfin Bank’s lawyers, Sawyer & Mkushi, instructed the Sheriff to proceed with attachment of Chiyangwa’s property after paying attachment fees.Part of the letter read: “We request you to attach and remove defendant’s property at…Read More