- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
ONE of Bulawayo’s biggest health institutions, United Bulawayo Hospitals has run out of life saving Anti-Retroviral Drugs, a situation that has left patients stranded and having to find their own supplies at pharmacies. UBH public relations officer Matron Nobuhle Thaka confirmed the situation, adding that the hospital had no option except to refer patients to private pharmacies. “We do have a shortage of Abacavir Lamivudine 600/300 mg tablets for our adult patients and they have…Read More