- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
PROCUREMENT contracts with a combined value of about $8,7 million were re-tendered or extended after winning companies either disappeared or failed to complete works, a massive tender scandal that has been unearthed at Bulawayo City Council shows. Investigations also reveal that defaulting companies were working in cahoots with senior council officials who play both tender adjudication and supervisory roles, creating fertile ground for collusion and manipulation in the bidding process. According to documents at hand,…Read More