- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
A BULAWAYO man was arrested for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl six times in one day. Ndodana Ndlovu, 33, of Nkulumane appeared before Provincial magistrate Abednico Ndebele to answer rape charges and was remanded in custody to March 3. The court heard that on Tuesday last week the teen’s mother sent her to collect money from Ndlovu who had bought eggs from her on credit. Prosecuting, Stewart Madzore told the court that on February 16…Read More