- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
HIGHLANDERS have been ordered to play their Castle Lager Premier Soccer League match against Bulawayo City on Sunday in an empty stadium following their fans’ violent behaviour when they played Chicken Inn at Barbourfields in August. Bosso said they will appeal the ruling, which means they may be able to play in front of their fans this weekend. In addition to the ban, the Bulawayo giants were fined $3 500 for the same offence,…Read More