- A Guruve bound kombi with binding brakes went up in flames at Tsatse bridge near Concession on Saturday.
- ACCIDENT: A Kombi was swept away by flooded river in Mbire Mashonaland Central Province while driving across the flooded Karai river this morning
- BUS PASSENGER -71 , DIED AFTER BANGING HER HEAD when driver slammed brakes to avoid an accident in St Helens, Merseyside, at lunchtime on Saturday.
- Chief Ndiweni forgives his cousin Nkala over Gukurahundi genocide, not tribal but a gvt operation including both Ndebeles and Shonas.
- ZIM 2020 economic recovery,- eat vegetables not meat, now Zimtrade wants to export macimbi (mopane worms), to Europe-Africulture?..hmn!
HARARE – Some Zanu PF officials are moving around the country coercing stressed private sector and State-owned companies to allegedly bankroll a lavish 50th birthday bash for increasingly influential First Lady Grace Mugabe who reaches the significant milestone on July 23. This is not the first time that controversy has been ignited in the country regarding birthday celebrations for members of the First Family. Earlier this year, there was widespread unhappiness after the same modus…Read More