- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
HARARE – Some Zanu PF officials are moving around the country coercing stressed private sector and State-owned companies to allegedly bankroll a lavish 50th birthday bash for increasingly influential First Lady Grace Mugabe who reaches the significant milestone on July 23. This is not the first time that controversy has been ignited in the country regarding birthday celebrations for members of the First Family. Earlier this year, there was widespread unhappiness after the same modus…Read More