- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
HARARE – Some Zanu PF officials are moving around the country coercing stressed private sector and State-owned companies to allegedly bankroll a lavish 50th birthday bash for increasingly influential First Lady Grace Mugabe who reaches the significant milestone on July 23. This is not the first time that controversy has been ignited in the country regarding birthday celebrations for members of the First Family. Earlier this year, there was widespread unhappiness after the same modus…Read More