- ZIMBABWE BANK INTEREST RATE, raised from 80% to 200% as the economic crisis continues to wreak havoc across the nation.
- Major Gen William Dube and NRZ GM Respina Zinyanduko wreak havoc in NRZ
- UKRAINES'S RICHEST MAN SUES RUSSIA AT at Europe's top human rights court over what he has said are billions of dollars in business losses since Russia's invasion.
- NATO INCREASES FORCES ON HIGH ALERT from 40,000 to more than 300,000 amid Russia threat
- GUCCI GRACE MUGABE Fake PhD trial to restart in September 2022
A TEENAGE girl (name withheld) from Nemamwa is awaiting surgery at Masvingo General Hospital following the discovery of 11 needles in her body, an official has confirmed. The needles are lodged in both her hands and legs and can easily be felt. It remains a mystery how the needles found their way into the girl’s body. Masvingo General Hospital Medical Superintendent Dr Julius Chirengwa said the girl was admitted to the medical institution waiting for…Read More