- US$98k fraud at Bulawayo milling company
- SHARE SWAP EXPOSES TAGWIREI'S vast web
- ZIMBABWE IS SET TO MISS OUT ON THE COVID-19 DEBT RELIEF specifically set aside by the European Union for African countries because of its bad debtor tag.
- VICE PRESIDENT CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE Marry has filed an urgent High Court application seeking the release of her passport to allow her to receive urgent medical attention in South Africa. This comes after Marry was diagnosed with lymphoedema - a condition which her doctors describe as a build-up of fluids in body tissues that can no longer be drained, causing massive swelling.
- MDC ALLIANCE VICE PRESIDENT AND LAWYER TENDAI BITI WAS ARRESTED and charged with assault on Friday after attending a police station by appointment.
ZIMBABWE ELECTORAL COMMISSION : 2018 general elections have effectively been announced as the Zec chair Justice Rita Makarau has told opposition under the Nera umbrella that her hands are tied and she cannot demilitarise the Electoral commission’s secretariat. Demilitarisation of the body is a thorn in the flesh for democratic Zimbabweans as President Robert Mugabe’s Zanu pf regime uses Zimbabwe National Army ( ZNA)military muscle to continuously hold non free and unfair ballot in Mugabe’s…Read More