- ACCIDENT: FOUR PEOPLE DIED and ten others were injured when a goods train collided with a Toyota Hiace commuter omnibus they were travelling in, at a railway level crossing near Windsor Park turnoff along Sansauce Road in Ruwa , Zimbabwe last night
- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
ZIMBABWE ELECTORAL COMMISSION : 2018 general elections have effectively been announced as the Zec chair Justice Rita Makarau has told opposition under the Nera umbrella that her hands are tied and she cannot demilitarise the Electoral commission’s secretariat. Demilitarisation of the body is a thorn in the flesh for democratic Zimbabweans as President Robert Mugabe’s Zanu pf regime uses Zimbabwe National Army ( ZNA)military muscle to continuously hold non free and unfair ballot in Mugabe’s…Read More