- 'IT WILL BE MANDATORY FOR newly qualified teachers to know at least four of the 16 Zimbabwe’s official languages'-Professor Amon Murwira
- ' MDC protests were banned, because of MDC-Alliance’s incitement of violence and contraband of catapults and stones'-Sibusiso Moyo
- MDC PLEADS WITH International community to haul Mnangagwa to the ICC over human rights abuses
- Kambarami abducted ,dreadlocks shaved off with glass, MDC chair Tabitha and 7 others arrested, ex VP, Mphoko fled Zacc at high speed, Ndiweni jailed 18 months
- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
TWO notorious villagers from Bulilima who were recently embarrassed by community members for harassing Shona-speaking villagers have been each sentenced to 15 months imprisonment. Obvious Ncube (34) and Shalen Dumani (23) of Zuzaphi area attacked villagers who were at a business centre in protest over Shona-speaking people in the area. They also damaged property at a local businessman’s shop after accusing him of employing a Shona person as his shopkeeper. Disgruntled community members then stripped…Read More