- Zimbabweans should brace for three more years of harship due to austerity measures-Foreign Affairs minister Sibusiso Moyo
- ACCOUNTABILITY-Kenya's Finance minister and the Finance ministry’s permanent sec and other senior officials, arrested on corruption charges.
- Zimbabwean official goes missing from Gems netball base in UK just hours before the team leaves for Zimbabwe tonight.
- Mwayera bus carrying Johane Marange church overturned at the 67 km peg on Harare-Mutare highway near Grasslands Research Station in Marondera.
- Zanu-PF Politburo member Obert Mpofu says an apology by Mnangwagwa's government over the Gukurahundi atrocities will be a disaster for the ruling party and the administration,
More than 10 people are feared dead after a lorry transporting maize plunged into a group of congregants at a Mugodhi Apostolic Church shrine in Machitope, Hwedza this morning. The members of the apostolic sect were waiting for transport to return home after an annual passover meeting when the accident occurred. Police are yet to confirm the number of deaths and those injured. More to follow…..Source – zbcRead More