- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
A sister to the late Zanele Moyo, also Professor Jonathan Moyo’s daughter ‘Nokuthula Moyo, came face to face with the man who reportedly was the last to see zanele alive. She came face to face came face-to-face with the suspect, Stephen Kenneth Newman Chitobolo, who was actually reported as the last person to see have seen the late 20-year-old Zanele Moyo, alive, on Wednesday night, last week, after had gone on adinner date together. She…Read More