- A Guruve bound kombi with binding brakes went up in flames at Tsatse bridge near Concession on Saturday.
- ACCIDENT: A Kombi was swept away by flooded river in Mbire Mashonaland Central Province while driving across the flooded Karai river this morning
- BUS PASSENGER -71 , DIED AFTER BANGING HER HEAD when driver slammed brakes to avoid an accident in St Helens, Merseyside, at lunchtime on Saturday.
- Chief Ndiweni forgives his cousin Nkala over Gukurahundi genocide, not tribal but a gvt operation including both Ndebeles and Shonas.
- ZIM 2020 economic recovery,- eat vegetables not meat, now Zimtrade wants to export macimbi (mopane worms), to Europe-Africulture?..hmn!
It is interesting that today, a woman named ‘Angela Charakupa,’ also a PHD ministries member, has claimed in court that Prophetic Healing and Deliverance (PHD) prophet Walter Magaya used and dumped her after falsely promising to marry her and purchase luxuries including a car and flat for her . She is claiming US$500,000 in damages from from prophet Walter Magaya over this saga. Some people may rightly or wrongly accuse her of seeking to fleece…Read More