- CHIPINGE Lushof ,white farmer JF Johannes (36), mistook his black employee for a stray dog and shot him
- CHIEF CHARUMBIRA loses more land to Nemanwa clan following government's decision to upgrade Nemamwa headmanship to a chieftainship
- HUAWEI the heart of political controversy and espionage allegations in UK, US and West, donates ICT equipment to UZ
- Zimbabwe Teachers Association (Zimta) with a membership of 40,000 has now withdrawn from the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) on the grounds that ZCTU operates on partisan politics.
- ZIMBABWE GIVES OUT EXPIRED HIV /AIDS PILLS -Tenolam which expired in June 2018 , saying they are fine
IF ZIMBABWE ANTI CORRUPTION COMMITTEE, (Zacc) ARREST JONATHAN MOYO, it follows that Mugabe and his cabal will be open game for all who want them hauled before the law and face prosecution for corruption. It will be the first step towards sending Mugabe to the Hague for crimes against humanity. This is the reason why a panicking President Robert Mugabe swiftly stepped in and stopped the Goodson Nguni led Zacc committee from arresting Professor Jonathan…Read More