- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
The MDC led by Welshman Ncube has expressed dismay over reports that some foreign embassy officials have taken advantage of the plight of suffering Zimbabweans by selling them off as slaves to their countries. MDC Secretary for International Relations and External Structures,Ngqabutho Mabhena said they note with great concern that the embassy of Kuwait facilitated the movement of over 200 young Zimbabweans to Kuwait on the pretext that there are employment opportunities in that…Read More