- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
The MDC led by Welshman Ncube has expressed dismay over reports that some foreign embassy officials have taken advantage of the plight of suffering Zimbabweans by selling them off as slaves to their countries. MDC Secretary for International Relations and External Structures,Ngqabutho Mabhena said they note with great concern that the embassy of Kuwait facilitated the movement of over 200 young Zimbabweans to Kuwait on the pretext that there are employment opportunities in that…Read More