- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) in Bulawayo has banned a planned Communist Group and the Zimbabwe Communist League from holding a meeting at Stanley Hall on the grounds that is “not registered”. The group had sought police clearance for the meeting. In a response dated October 29, Zimbabwe Republic Police of Bulawayo West District in a letter signed by Superintendent D. Mapiye Acting Officer Commanding Bulawayo West District said “Please be advised that this office has…Read More