- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
The Zimbabwe Defence Forces are aware of machinations by Zimbabwe’s enemies to destablise the country using local elements and that such plots will come to naught. The country’s security forces said the same plots were fomented during the liberation struggle but failed. In an interview on the sidelines of the 36th Independence day celebrations at the National Sports Stadium in Harare yesterday, the ZDF Commander General Constantine Chiwenga said the security forces were on high…Read More