- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
THE ZIMBABWE ANTI-CORRUPTION COMMISSION PRESS STATEMENT. The Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission, in the past 3 to 4 weeks, has received a lot of coverage, some of it good and some bad, in regard to ongoing investigations relating in particular to NIEEB, ZMDC and ZINARA, and its operations in general.This press conference will seek to answer questions and clarify the situation relating to the role of the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission in the current operations. The Commission wishes…Read More