- WHO remembers that in July 2017, the despot 94 year old deposed former president Robert Mugabe the then Zanu Pf leader donated US $1 mllion of his own money to AU while the struggling Zimbabwe nation collapsed
- 'TENSION mounts between Mnangagwa and the military , amid revelations that the army is exerting overbearing influence on the executive'.
- Relations between President Emmerson Mnangagwa and deposed former president Robert Mugabe are now at an all time low after numerous developments exposed Mnangagwa's hypocrisy in keeping Mugabe safe.
- 'MDC T VP Dr Thokozani Khupe apologises to all who may have been offended by the uncharacteristic representation of MDC-T '
- BULAWAYO POLICE RECOVER THE DEAD BODY OF AN unidentified woman was found , undressed with a boulder on her head
THE ZIMBABWE ANTI-CORRUPTION COMMISSION PRESS STATEMENT. The Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission, in the past 3 to 4 weeks, has received a lot of coverage, some of it good and some bad, in regard to ongoing investigations relating in particular to NIEEB, ZMDC and ZINARA, and its operations in general.This press conference will seek to answer questions and clarify the situation relating to the role of the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission in the current operations. The Commission wishes…Read More