- BEING gay isn't illegal in Zimbabwe but, consensual physical conduct between men is punishable with a fine, or up to one year in prison, or both according to the country's Criminal Law.
- 'POLICE:manhunt for 5 members of the notorious machete wielding gang called the ‘Ziga clan’ for murder, robbery and assault '.
- TWO Zimbabwe Honda Fit pirate taxi drivers regularly offered lifts then robbed Bulawayo passengers of money, bank cards and phones at gunpoint.
- THREE armed Zimbabweans steal US$180 000 from Mr Farai Vengesai (27) , a Nketa 6, Bulawayo man,visiting relatives in Killarney suburb.
- FALSE MEDIA ALERT, brings hundreds Zimbabwe students to Zanu PF HQ, then sealed off as military conducted a bomb sweep
THE ZIMBABWE ANTI-CORRUPTION COMMISSION PRESS STATEMENT. The Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission, in the past 3 to 4 weeks, has received a lot of coverage, some of it good and some bad, in regard to ongoing investigations relating in particular to NIEEB, ZMDC and ZINARA, and its operations in general.This press conference will seek to answer questions and clarify the situation relating to the role of the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission in the current operations. The Commission wishes…Read More