- 85 UK COVID -19 DEATHS in the last 24 hours, total 45,053 deaths across all settings.
- 'UNITED NATIONS SAYS , ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL polarisation, poor governance and a fragile economy have exacerbated people's discontent with government, adding Mnangagwa should address the root cause of the problems rather than engage in excessive use of force '.
- FORMER ZIMBABWE DEPUTY AMBASSADOR TO TANZANIA in the 1980s, Stanley Chabvepi (68) died last week and was buried over the weekend at his rural home in Mufuka village under Chief Marozva in Bikita.
- FORMER ARMY COMMANDER, VICE-PRESIDENT CONTANTINO CHIWENGA AIRLIFTED BACK TO CHINA amid reports his troubling health had deteriorated, and he has missed two Cabinet meetings and a Zanu-PF politburo meeting, among other high-profile events.
- MASVINGO CITY PLACED IN FULL LOCKDOWN BY POLICE to contain the spread of COVID-19.
THE ZIMBABWE ANTI-CORRUPTION COMMISSION PRESS STATEMENT. The Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission, in the past 3 to 4 weeks, has received a lot of coverage, some of it good and some bad, in regard to ongoing investigations relating in particular to NIEEB, ZMDC and ZINARA, and its operations in general.This press conference will seek to answer questions and clarify the situation relating to the role of the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission in the current operations. The Commission wishes…Read More