- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
MDC President Professor Welshman Ncube This Week, “Every Villager, Each One of Them, is the Hero” Zimbabwe’s liberation struggle which became an armed struggle resulting in immense human losses and suffering during the war was meant to be a glorious revolution bringing together the guerrilla fighters, their nationalist leaders, peasants and workers in one collective supreme effort to dislodge the racist oppressive and repressive Rhodesian regime. Rarely in the history of a nation are citizens…Read More