- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
ONE of Bulawayo’s top medical doctors, Dr Nhlanhla Mgodla has died. Dr Mgodla died on Sunday morning at Mater Dei Hospital after a short illness. He will be buried at Lady Stanley Cemetery in Bulawayo on Sunday. A service will be held at Selbourne Park Seventh Day Adventist church just before his burial at 730AM. His daughter Miss Lindelwe Mgodla expressed sadness at her father’s death. She said he was…Read More